Thursday, June 4, 2009

Chris didn't forget Shanna's birthday...

...He was just sick as balls and didn't really spend any time on the computer.

Happy Slightly Belated Birthday Shanndo!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry I never wished it sooner. Yesterday was so blah for me. I hope you at least had a good day. I woke up feeling so ill. I was all sniffly and having cold sweats and it felt like someone punched me in the head with a hammer. So yeah, while you were probably out having a great day, I was sitting at home feeling like balls. I was in and out of naps all day. It also didn't help that our downstairs neighbours were making a ruckus mid day. It was like those mf'ers were having a fiesta or something. So I stomped around for a bit bbefore I jumped into another nap. And it's now 6:14 am and I'm awake. Blah...

But I do feel better which is a plus. We'll definitely go out for a nice supper when you guys get back. There's a new sushi place that opened up on Circle Drive. And it's all you can eat for only 25 bizzos! And it's actually pretty good sushi on top of that. So we shall definitely hit that up. We can make a little evening of it. Kat should be down visiting by then too. And they have tons of veggie stuff there. Sounds fantastic to me! Deals? Deals.

I do think your Martha Stewart Living subscription might have run out. I haven't seen one come by recently. And I don't have a credit card to renew your subscription else I would. Wah wah, sawry...!

Man, I wish I could be ballin it up in Korea with you guys. With hundreds of thousands in the bank AND pseudo-celebrity status? Big Bang and Girl Generation are probably kicking down your door wanting to party ith you!

Oh and this is pretty swizz. Romp.com lives!

http://outer.reaches.dyndns.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=34

And you can download the movie, Jake's Booty Call, on torrent sites! I'm waiting for it to finish as we speak.

Dan and Dee are also back in town. Danny's renovating Earl's house on McKercher. So they'll be here for a while. On that note, a little bit after they got here, they got a phone call from Kelowna. Turns out the neighbouring house, the one that Uncle Danny built, the one that we stayed in, the one that Sean and Jess are living in, turned out to be...wait for it...A GROW HOUSE! Cops raided it shortly after Dan and Dee got here. So they had to call Uncle Danny and question him about the blueprints for it for whatever reasons since he was the one that built it. Isn't that crazy tho? I guess the whole upstairs was gutted out, like all the walls knocked down, and it was one big growing floor. That's so crazy. I don't get why you would rent out the basement of a grow house tho. Sure, Sean and Jess would be cool, but what if it was Suzy Do-Gooder that moved in? Yikes... I'm probably gonna head over to Ray's for supper one of these nights and get all the details. I only found out through Pris when she was cutting my hair. It's pretty much how I catch up on all the family gossip.

Well, that's about it for now. I'm gonna try to get some more sleep before I have to go to work in 5 hours. Ugh, I don't even need the Freehouse. I barely even eat or drink there anymore, so who cares about the discount? Anyways, hope the day of birthday was wonderful. Sorry again for missing sending the wishes on the actual day.

Laters...

1 comment:

  1. such crazy news!!

    ps. martha stewart is renewable by check. and i'm pretty sure paul pang has a credit card.

    ReplyDelete