Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chris Forgot He Has A Blog

Ha oops, so I started this thing and maintained it for what, a day maybe? Meh. I've been busy yo. The office has been pretty good lately so I'm out there every chance I get. Except Mondays and Fridays now. Mondays cuz of family supper and Fridays cuz it's me and Kat's only night to really hang out without anything else getting in the way. (Cuuuuuuuuute, right??)

Speaking of, she's coming down next weekend. (Woots!) But just for 4 days. Man, I hope Tatrina doesn't secretly stalk this blog. There goes that surprise... But I miss the Regina tournament weekend again! Regina holds a big tournament every November and March. And the cash games are very lucrative due to the large amounts of tilted people that lose their buyin to the big tourneys and try to win it back right away. I missed it in Nov. to go to Edmonton and spend time with Kat. And now I miss it again. I think she secretly must not want me to ever play in Regina... Meh, it's more than worth it.

Finally made it to another Monday supper (after missing the last two) and nothing's changed. Dad calls too many times to confirm I'll be there. Eat, talk about nothing, and go home. But it was still nice to spend the time. Since I missed the previous two suppers, I took dad out for lunch at McNally last Tues too. That was really nice. We both had the soups with bread and split a carrot cake for dessert. It was really cool to just sit and talk for a change, rather than have him harp on me about my future and what directions I'm heading in.

Nothing else really of note to discuss. Sask is Sask. Boring and cold still. All that's on my mind right now is saving up to hopefully go to France in April with Kat. And maybe HK in the summer. Other than that, it's the same old shizz.

Laters...

1 comment:

  1. it would seem you've discovered my devious plan of distracting you with my actual presence to keep you ever visiting regina again. curses! and here i thought i was just sooo sneaky.

    and c'mon... it's more like 4.65 days ;-p

    ReplyDelete