Friday, February 13, 2009

Chris Rules At Tetris

Goddamn, how does one man get to be so good at arranging 4-section blocks into lines? It's absolutely baffling! My scores should be pretty much untouchable, but if you wish to challenge the throne, by all means please do. It will be a valiant effort, but inevitably end in disappointment. If I sound cocky, hey, it's cuz I can be.

I'm officially hooked on competitive cooking shows of any sort, be it Hell's Kitchen, Top Chef, or Iron Chef. I think I really wanna get back into the culinary arts. Watching these shows, as lame as it sounds, is pretty inspiring. I could cook circles around some of these people. I just wish I had more knowledge of different ingredients and cooking techniques. Maybe I should go get my Red Seal. I challenged the first year just from all the experience I had from being prep coach at Earls. And that was a joke. And if Hell's Kitchen was open to Canadian residents, I'm pretty sure I could smash most of the other competitors.

Yeah, this is a pretty conceited post. But it's MY blog, so of course I'll talk aboot me. Yes, I'm aware I wrote "aboot". It's how I like to talk. It's been dubbed "Panglish". There will many Panglish phrases and words to come throughout this whole blog. As well as biters stealing said phrases and words cuz they pretty catchy if I do say so myself.

Oooooh the Friday The 13th remake opens today. And it's Friday the 13th!! Yikees! I was thinking of going to check it out, but no doubt the theatre will be filled eleventeen year old bastard kids like, totally laughing and like, talking through the whole movie, cuz OMG, did you hear what happened to Jen last weekend?? God I hate kids. I'm pretty sure I was a little asshole prick teenager too, but nothing like they are today. I still had a little bit of respect. For the most part anyways...

And can we please start slapping people that still use "Oh snap!" and "That's what she said..." to be funny? I figure it's the only way to get people to stop busting them out. If you knew you were gonna get slapped by any random within earshot of you after laying out said phrase, wouldn't you stop? I think I would just follow people around praying that they let it slip just to show them how mean my pimp hand really is. It's so not funny anymore. You may as well be like, "Wazzzzzzzzzzup!" I think I'm gonna actually gonna start this new trend. Maybe not hard slaps at first, but a semi stern palm on the face should be enough to get started with. And then when the slapping starts catching on, we'll graduate to full on "Bitch better have my money" slaps. Done, aaaaaand done.

Alright, off to make my tetris score even more untouchble and then grind the night away at the office. Piece...

2 comments:

  1. passionate about cooking again?? i love it!!! i tried calling you AGAIN! at the office i take it. ooooooooohhhhhhhh snap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going to start saying that's what she said..but only literally and probably never funnily
    but since it's not being used funnily than it will be funny?
    -D

    now i play the waiting game..

    ReplyDelete